The Best & Simple Method of Communication Using WhatsApp Web on Computer Plus Smart Devices 
What is WhatsApp and Why do People Prefer to Use it on Computers?
WhatsApp on Web 3.2.159 Crack of communication and you want to keep in touch with your’s community. Most people prefer to use smart devices whether it is an Android brand or an iPhone. Therefore, world-famous companies are developing software for smart devices that are available in the form of Apps. But, they are not offering the same app for PC or Tablet. The only most famous app i.e. WhatsApp Web 3.2.159 is available for computer and Tablet devices. The problem is most users do not understand, how to use WhatsApp on the system. Here, it is a challenge for me to provide a simple guide for those who are interested to use WhatsApp on the web but have no idea.
Why do People Prefer Web Version of WhatsApp Instead of Handheld Devices (Android, iPhone)?
As with time, the size of multimedia files is increasing. Handheld devices have low storage and less computational capacity. Moreover, provide a minimum display that has a problem with properly operating on the files. Therefore, people prefer the mixed-use of WhatsApp for handheld devices and PCs.
Main Source & Steps of Getting the WhatsApp for Web?
There are many sources available for getting the WhatsApp Web, but we recommended using the official link. However, we also have a link to download the app for PC but again our recommendation for the official website i.e. web.whatsapp.com. This link will provide you with a web interface for WhatsApp. You need to follow the following steps:
- First of all you need to browse the link web.whatsapp.com and you will have the interface as shown below:
- As per the kind directions available on the image, you just need to open WhatsApp on your phone. Then go to Menu/Setting and then click on it. It will appear as shown. Now the screen is showing the option of “WhatsApp Web” in the circle of blue.
- Now your’s pose is searching the QR Code that is available on the first image. You must scan the code on the desktop screen that you have already opened. The phone must have a working camera for scanning the QR. We will detail discuss the QR Code in the bottom sections for those who are interested to know about it.
- The final step is done if you can exact scanning of the code. Now you will have the screen on the web for WhatsApp. The screen will look like as below:
- Enjoy WhatsApp on PC.
Setting the WhatsApp on iPad, Tablet (Android, Nokia, BlackBerry)
The screen on the tablet is smaller than a PC, therefore, it is tricky to handle WhatsApp. The main reason for the difficulty is that link above mentioned will redirect to download that’s why the users are confusing, therefore, here is a simple guideline, on how to set WhatsApp for iPad and Android tablets:
- As, we know that Safari browsers are used on iPad, therefore, you need to keep refreshing the browser after inserting the URL of Web WhatsApp until you get the desktop version as you have seen above. Then follow the same guideline as you follow for the desktop.
- Similarly for Android Tablet, if you keep continuing refreshing the browser you will get the desktop version of the website and at the end the same guideline as of PC.
- Do not worry, the same process but need the exact page as you see on the desktop version that is only tricky way as described.
How to Use WhatsApp on Laptop/System/PC using Video Tutorial?
Understanding the text is possibly difficult, therefore, we also have a video tutorial for setting the WhatsApp Web on PC/Laptop/System. Furthermore, this is the same guideline for Notebook and Notepad iPad. So, just follow the steps and enjoy!!
Minimum System Requirements for WhatsApp Web for Desktop
There are no high system requirements for running the WhatsApp, however, we recommended the following:
- Storage Required/Disk Space: 1024.
- Browser: Chrome, Internet Explorer (8.0 and above), Mozilla, or any latest Browser that works on Windows.
- Operating System: Windows XP (SP 3, 64-Bits) Vista, 7 (all versions), 8, 8.1, and 10. Apple Mac
- Processor: Intel Pentium or any other compatible processor with a speed not less than 1 GHz.
- RAM: Not less than 512 MB but 1 GB is required for OS other than XP
Features for Web WhatsApp
It has the same features that are available for App but less as you can enjoy the PC features as well. Here are the features that are available for WhatsApp:
- It is very simple to operate in terms of messaging, file sharing, and also making the call.
- You can connect it to multiple groups at the same time.
- using the API of WhatsApp real-time updating is possible. This is very useful especially in the case of live matches of baseball and other festivals as well.
- You need some plugins that can embed to make a video call using WhatsApp Web on PC.
- Graphical user interface is very simple, with no need to get any training.
- People trust WhatsApp and nowadays used it for official correspondence as well. In the USA most government departments are adopted for official messages.
- QR Code scanning features are awesome.
- It also provides the exact location sharing that will help to identify your’s friend location.
- Sending large size of media files not only to the individuals but also in groups.
- It can create a very long text message with the feature of reading more options.
- Backup of all your’s messages and files that have been used for communication.
Author’s Final Remarks
The WhatsApp web is very useful for the user that wants to share a large size of the file. It is an easy approach for media-sharing companies. WhatsApp for PC is very famous among the community who are working on real-time data sharing. Some examples are cricket live score sharing, basketball bet rate updates, and many more.
It is also famous among the government officials for instant messaging passing and they adopted it officially. They can monitors using video calls, and image sharing but has a privacy issue. Anyway, people love the web WhatsApp. You may also like AVG PC TuneUp Pro Crack.